Sunday, February 19, 2012

11 Weeks Out......

Update time!

This weekend now brings my prep to 11 weeks out! I don't know where time is going but I feel like this prep is passing me by.
I'll be taking the stage before I know it....

I checked in with Joe yesterday morning with an UBER excited email informing him that the scale was down this week :)) I was down a pound and sitting at 123LBS even...That was a much needed drop and made me felt great! I also made it a point to tell him that I did end up getting my period over the last few days, so the increase was probably a bit of water weight/bloat etc...oh the joys of being female ((eyeroll)). I have been implementing the changes from my mid week check in, so I'm sure the slight drop in carbs and increase in my cardio program has helped to move things along a bit too.

As far as how I LOOK...I ran through my poses a bit this morning, I think things are coming together and I am seeing progress. I haven't taken new progress pics, I think that will be on the agenda for next weekend! But, I did manage to get into a pair of jeans this weekend that I haven't worn since LAST MAY!!! I pulled them up, a size ONE I might add without breaking a belt loop...so I say, total fuckin' win!!!!!!!!!



Random prep-tidbits:
*I am fuckin' starving! The hunger has kicked in full force and I am starting to be kept up at night from the sounds of my growling belly :/ FML

*Peeing and thirst are amed up! I am hell-a thirsty and nothing seems to quench it, probably because I am pissing like a race horse...I drink it down and it's running right back out!

*Did I mention I was fuckin starving?!!?!??

*With the whole "lowering carbs" bullshit, I have been upping my greens and let me tell ya..I missed salads, they are so yummy!

*Even though I am hungry, I absolutely LOVE my meals! My post workout shake, is borderline Ah-maz-in! I mix 1/2 scoop of CN Chocolate PB and 1/2 scoop of CN Cookies & Cream Pure Whey with my oats and seriously...that shit is BANGIN'!

*My energy levels are definitely down a bit and unfortunately, I have been having a few more energy drinks than I would like...working on cutting back on that a little bit more, but overall my artificial sweetener usage is down and like the crackhead that I am, this is no easy feat!

Now excuse me while I go slightly off topic for a second....
This weekend, my BF had a power lifting meet and he was nothing short of phenomenal! He hit a bench PR of 650 @ 198lbs...of course that in itself is impressive, but watching his work towards that feat was something I was honored to be a part of. Yes, our sports are very different but at the end of the day I am inspired by his drive, work ethic and the passion for his sport. He is humble, yet proud of his accomplishments...but at the same time, he isn't done..he doesn't settle and he is focused on working towards much more. I am very fortunate to be able to share my life with someone who helps motivate, inspire and lift me up...someone I can draw strength from in my moments of doubt and/or weakness. I am so proud of you, Josh...Thank you for sharing your journey with me <3

and back to our regularly scheduled programming.............
no changes as per the boss man, so the plan of action, 11 weeks out remains:
Macros:
35g Fat/105g Carb/140g Protein (low)
35g Fat/130g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/155g Carb/140g Protein (high)

Cardio:
3 45 min SS sessions per week
3 HIIT sessions per week

Supplements:
Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment