Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mid-Week Check'n-In...with my scale and my sanity!

As prep moves along, I am doing mid-week checkin's with Joe as well as my usual Saturday updates. I have been following my program to the T and I'm feeling pretty good about the way things are moving...FINALLY! I stepped on the scale this morning with the hopes of it being down from my last weigh-in and boy, was I pleasantly surprised...I dropped a whole 2lbs! I am now sitting at 121LBS!!!! As much as I try to keep an even keel with the scale and the numbers game, it feels so fuckin good to see the results of my efforts. On the bright side, as much as the scale can get me down when it's not playing nice...days like today, put me in a good mood and kick off my day right! I know in the end, that little number really doesn't mean a thing BUT seeing that it's moving in the right directions helps to keep my focus and keeps my head positive...It makes me push just that little bit harder.

Now, as far as my head is concerned..........LOL
I am having my usual ups and downs, depending on the day..oh, hell..sometimes they vary by the hour ;-) I am SEEING the progress I am making, I can SEE the fat is dropping and that I am tightening up daily. The delt/bi separation is coming in, veins are coming out, my waistline is shrinking by the day....As far as the scale is concerned, I have NEVER been this tight at this weight before so there is no doubt that I am carrying more muscle mass than any previous show...which in reality is the goal, improvements each time out is all I can hope for. To be honest, I know while I am in the best shape of my life, I still wish I were better...I know that as I get leaner I still don't have the size that I want, I am still very tiny overall and even though I am over 10 weeks out, I can see the areas that I want to build upon...areas that I want to bring up and improve...Even as I am making progress and I see how far I've come from the last time I prepped...nearly 2 years ago, I give myself credit for the work I've done but I still want more...
I guess that's just the nature of the beast...or I'm fuckin insane....but let's not get hung up on the details......

Anywho, enough of my rambling...
The boss is happy with my progress so there will be no changes to our plan of action at this point...Thank sweet baby jeezus! I don't know what's worse...losing the macros or having to play with my spreadsheets?!!?

Macros:
35g Fat/105g Carb/140g Protein (low)
35g Fat/130g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/155g Carb/140g Protein (high)

Cardio:
3 45 min SS sessions per week
3 HIIT sessions per week

Supplements:
Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment