Saturday, February 4, 2012

13 Weeks Out......and counting!

It's already the first weekend of February, I'm 13 weeks out....Time is a-flyin'!

After implementing the tweaks Joe made to my program last week, I was VERY excited to check in with him this morning. Over the last week, I have noticed many changes to my physique...mainly in my waistline and delts, my lines are coming together, new veins and striations in my upper body...and of course, the ass is getting tighter/rounder too :)))

I didn't take any progress pics this week, possibly next...we'll see. This morning I got on the scale and I was down a full pound from last week. I am sitting at 124.4lbs which is the lowest my weight has been in a while...well, the lowest it has officially been...When I peeked at the scale mid-week it was a tad lower but let's not nit pick and fuck with my head....Mmmmkay! There is nothing better than sending a happy and positive check-in email to the boss...well, maybe his encouraging reply and lack of changes is a wee bit better LOL!

Random prep thoughts:

*As I touched on in a previous post, I have cut back significantly on my use of artificial sweeteners. I did not cut them out completely, but just limiting them has made a great difference in my weight and my physique in only a week.

*I.AM.HUNGRY
I want food! I'm not really craving shit, I mean..sure I'd love a pint of B&J or a box of girl scout cookies (who doesnt!!??!) but, I would really just like to eat more...bigger portions, more of everything.

*Cardio is something I normally HATE and yes, while it's not something I am looking forward to..I'm also not dreading it like I expected. I honestly like sprinting and even though SS bores me to death, my cardio program really isn't all that bad....Please, remind me of this next week when I am bitching about it.

and with all that babbled........

The plan of action as of 13 weeks out is to stay the course, things are progressing so there are no changes as of now:

Macros:

35g Fat/105g Carb/140g Protein
(low)
35g Fat/140g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/165g Carb/140g Protein (high)

Macros:
40 min SS 3x per week
2 HIIT sessions per week

Supplements:

Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment