Saturday, February 11, 2012

12 Weeks Out!

Well, it's that time again...
CHECK IN!

The days on the calendar are moving quickly and I find myself 12 weeks out...already! EEEK! Yeah, EEEEEK...that pretty much sums me up. I had mixed emotions going into my check in this morning...I was looking forward to seeing some progress but at the same time I had a tough week, so stepping on the scale could have really fucked my head up. I was happy to see that my weight is consistently dropping...nothing significant but I'm down to 123.6lbs as of this morning. While, I was hoping to see it a bit lower, a drop is a drop...not much more I can ask. I sent my stats to Joe and he seems pretty pleased with my progress. He isn't going to be making any changes to my program as of today, but I will be doing a mid-week check in on Wednesday so I guess we'll see what comes of that and where we go from there.

As I mentioned, this week was a tough one. I've been dieting for about 5 weeks now and it seems that I've finally started feeling the effects. My moods have been up and down, my energy levels are down and I'm not sleeping real well. Of course, it should go without saying but Imma say it ---> I AM FUCKIN' STARVING!!!!!!!!! I've been getting all my training in as well as my cardio sessions, but I was definitely lacking a bit and didn't have the strength or intensity as I would like but I'm still getting shit done even though I am having moments where I just don't feel like it...no excuses.

Now, physically I am not THRILLED with what I see in the mirror :( Am I being hard on myself?? Maybe but I have high standards and expectations for myself. I feel like my lower body (hips, ass, legs) still has SOOOOOO far to go....like 12 weeks just won't be enough time to bring it together...then again, maybe I am a wee bit too critical. On the bright side, I will say that my upper body (delts, arms, upper back) are coming along really well and my waistline is making her comeback ;-)) I guess it's a double edged sword really...I feel like as I am getting leaner, that I am not carrying the size that I had hoped for...but, it is what it is and I'm working with what I am at this point.

This post has been a little scatter-brained but that's pretty much how my head has been this week...so welcome to my world :)


12 weeks out plan: (no changes)

Macros:
35g Fat/105g Carb/140g Protein
(low)
35g Fat/140g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/165g Carb/140g Protein (high)

Macros:
40 min SS 3x per week
2 HIIT sessions per week

Supplements:

Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment