Friday, January 6, 2012

One week down....

BLAH! That pretty much sums up my first week of prep :(

Between getting my period and the flu, I don't think there could have been a worse start. I am completely exhausted, haven't been able to sleep at all. I have been getting all my training and cardio sessions in, nothing off the charts or mind blowing but just getting in and getting it done...running on desire and commitment...It's just what I do.

The diet, thus far has been a breeze! Unfortunately, due to being sick I cant actually TASTE or ENJOY my meals but hitting all my numbers daily and I'm not hungry at all...BUT, that's probably just cause I don't feel well...This bitch is ALWAYS hungry!

On a more exciting note....tomorrow I will be doing an in store demo for Champion Nutrition at Vitamin Shoppe in Abington, Pa! If you're in the area, stop on by for some free samples and say HELLO :)
The Vitamin Shoppe
1817 Old York Rd, Abington, PA
2-5pm




Flat BB Bench Press:
2 warms
80 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 4

Incline DB Press:
30 x 12, 12
35 x 10, 10, 10

Standing DB Press:
15 x 12
25 x 10, 10, 10

Side Ups:
15 x 10, 10, 10

Tri pushdown:
50 x 12
60 x 12
90 x 10, 10, 10

Seated DB Ext:
25 x 12
35 x 10, 10, 10

Cardio:
30 min SS (post training)

Macros:
35g Fat
150g Carb
140g Protein

Supplements:
Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I wish you all the best! Train hard and keep on track with your nutrition and you willl do amazing!

    ReplyDelete