Saturday, January 14, 2012

The week that was.....

Quickie catch up post on my diet/training from the last few days that I've missed blogging!

Wed 01/11
:
Chest/Delt/Tri
*Had to train early since my work schedule was switched up. I don't like training early mornings as I don't feel I'm at my best with just one meal fueling my body. Training was decent, nothing super exciting...hit 105 for 3 on my bench but I can't help to think if I was training later and fueled properly that I coulda got a few more


Macros:

35g Fat
150g Carb
140g Protein

Thur 01/12:

Rest day/HIIT Cardio
*I actually welcomed a day off from the weight room..shocker, I know! My body was pretty sore from head to toe so a break was needed. I still made my way to the spin bike for a HIIT session to burn some fat off my ass. Got a good sweat on, mission accomplished! Afterward, I went to the see the chiropractor to get myself all fixed up. Shout out to Dr. Mike Jurgelewicz over at Evon Chiropractic in Yardley, PA! He takes care of my body weekly, keeps me healthy and keeps this body performing.

Macros:
35g Fat
120g Carb
140g Protein


Fri 01/13:
Back/Hams
*Easily my favorite day to train. Coming off of a rest day and it being a high carb day was a total win! I am feeling 100% healthy again and strength is coming back. Deadlifting is by far, my fave lift and after taking roughly 6mo off from doing any type of DL it really feels AMAZING to pull again...I was able to get 215 for 2 sets of 3, the first set was smooth, the second set was definitely a bit tougher but I got it and that pretty much made my week :)


Macros:

35g Fat
180g Carb
140g Protein


Sat 01/14:
Delt/Bi, SS Cardio and Posing!
*Super busy day! I had to get my training in early again, but I was amped up so it was still a pretty solid session. My strength was decent, hit 85 for 2 sets of 3 on seated military press...Cant complain about that. Banged out 30min of SS cardio after training, left feeling accomplished. In the afternoon I had my first posing session of the year (more on that in my next post). I am definitely out of posing shape and my body is feeling it, quite the workout so all in all...today was a success!


Macros:

35g Fat
150g Carb
140g Protein


Supplements:
Multi-V and Vit-C
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition AdrenNOl8 (pre workout)
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment