Saturday, March 24, 2012

6 Weeks Out!

Oh shit, son! Just 6 more weeks til I take it outta the locker room and to the stage.....

I had my bi-weekly check in with Joe this morning and things are really moving along.

The scale dropped again, down to 114.6lbs...OMFG! I really cannot believe it :O) My progress is moving along pretty consistently at this point and every day I can SEE changes, to the point where I look in the mirror and wonder who the fuck that chick is looking back at me LOL! During posing practice yesterday I was like "Whoa, that bitch has hammies!"...Umm..that bitch was me! And yes, speaking of posing..I am starting to put work in more often there, I gotta get this body conditioned cause I'll be damned if I'm one of the chicks on stage that are trembling etc..I want my posing to look effortless (even tho it's anything but!). Anywho, I got a pat on the back from the boss and we're staying the course til my next check in when pictures (ugh) will accompany my stats...Oh boy, what fun..my favorite (insert eye roll here).


Overall, I'm feeling good. Of course I'm hungry and all that usual prep shit but I have to say, it's not "sooooo" bad or unbearable..do I complain?? Umm..hello?! Have we met?!? My energy comes and goes, as each day is different. I keep the diet as simple as possible, the less fucking with my spreadsheets the better..the only real switch I'm making is cutting back on fruit. I'll still have it on my high carb days but that's it. No I'm not worried about the sugar or any of that shit, I just want oats..something more filling and substantial energy-wise. I have been monitoring my water intake a bit which has helped me cut the night time interruptions to a minimum, so I'm getting a little more rest each night..and any bit is welcomed! I'm still getting close to 2 gallons per day but I am cutting it off at 8pm each night.


As far as my training itself is concerned...it's decent, nothing noteworthy..I sure as fuck ain't hitting any PR's anytime soon, but right now it's all about giving it my everything each time I step in the gym..even if some days it isn't much. The main concern now is to keep my body healthy so it will continue to progress over the last 6 weeks. Now, something I havent really made mention of (because I figure if I ignore it, then it's not there LOL!) is my right ankle. It's been bothering me for a few weeks now, making cardio even more unpleasant than usual. This is something that occurred during my last prep as well, so I have been opting for the spin bike for HIIT instead of running but either way, I'm getting shit done and a little ache or pain will not be an excuse to give less than my best effort. And that is fuckin that!

Okey dokey...Plan of action remains the same, til the next check in!


Macros:

35g Fat/90g Carb/140g Protein (low)

35g Fat/130g Carb/140g Protein (med)

35g Fat/155g Carb/140g Protein (high)


Cardio:

3 45 min SS sessions per week

3 HIIT sessions per week (12 cycles)


Supplements:

Multi-V

Champion Nutrition Fish Oil

Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold

Champion Nutrition BCAA caps

Champion Nutrition Muscle Nitro PM

Champion Nutrition Power Creatine

Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)

Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)

Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment