Sunday, April 15, 2012

3 Weeks Out!

.....Or 20 fuckin days out!!!!!!!!


It's been a crazy past few days, so much going on in my head and it's reached the point of my prep where EVERYTHING is coming together. Yesterday I not only checked in with Joe via my stats but it was also the last posing class before my show. After the slight tweaks made to my program, the scale got moving and I weighed in at 111.8lbs...Holy shit! At the beginning of my prep and even as things progressed, I NEVER...EVER thought I'd see a number that low again. Obviously, the boss gave me kudos on the progress but again, it all comes down to the LOOK..not the number...Excuse me while I continue to drill that into my head....daily!

Posing class went really well! I got some fantastic feedback on my progress and the package that I am bringing. The importance of posing can never be stressed enough...I've been busting my ass to get "stage ready" the last thing Imma do is half-ass my posing and let that effect my success...not.fuckin.happening! The key to posing and displaying YOUR best physique is knowing your strengths and weaknesses..everyone has them, learn yours and own them. My side and rear poses are by far my best, so I've been really putting the time in to nail them. With just under 3 Weeks to go, it's time to really step it up and put some serious posing time in...hitting the transistions and holding each pose..Aside from making it look effortless and flawless on stage, it helps with conditioning..the longer I hold them, the harder I get...wait? Wut?!

Anyone who's gone through a contest prep knows that for the most part, it's pretty ho-hum and uneventful...til the last few weeks where ya gotta get all your ducks in a row and that's pretty much what I've been spending the last week or so doing.....

Random notes:
*Hotel-->booked, Tan-->booked, Make Up-->booked!
*Suit is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
*Entry/Membership fees-->Check's in da mail! This shit in ON!!!!!!!
*Hungry?!? Yes I am, thankyouverymuch for asking :-P
*Thermo Gold is my crack...I am addicted and I don't care.
*Dieting clumsiness in full effect! This morning, I spilled a bottle of baby oil on my bathroom floor FML!!!!!! Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass that is to clean up?!?! Especially with 2 dogs who think it's for them?!!
*I peeded twice while typing this.

I do need to take a brief moment to thank everyone for the comments, texts, PM's etc after my last post. I was raw, I was honest and sometimes I forget that people read this..I don't plan what I'm going to write/talk about, I just type and it all kinda pours out. I really appreciate the words of support and encouragement.

And with all that babbled, just 20 days to go and I'm giving it all I've got.....
Macros:
35g Fat/90g Carb/140g Protein (low)
35g Fat/120g Carb/140g Protein (med)

35g Fat/140g Carb/140g Protein (high)

Cardio:
4 45 min SS sessions per week
3 HIIT sessions per week (15 cycles)

Supplements:
Multi-V

Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition BCAA caps
Champion Nutrition Muscle Nitro PM
Champion Nutrition Power Creatine
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

1 comment:

  1. You're AWESOME!!!! Go Get 'Em! Woot!!! Counting down with you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete