Thursday, April 26, 2012

9 Days Out!

I started my final plan today, just 9 days to go.....

I trained this morning, Back and Hams followed by 45min of steady state cardio. Nothing exciting there, just getting it done.

As far as my diet goes...YUCKY!!!!
Macros:
35g Fat
100g Carbs
130g Protein

I train in the morning and I consume my carbs around my workout, so that did not bode well for the rest of my day :(  My food choices are still the same with the exception of some added salt and oh boy, can I tell the difference since I never add salt to my foods. It has mad me SUPER thirsty, as if I don't drink enough...I got about 2gal in today, give or take a few ounces.

Other random tidbits..
Check in, polygraph appt and music all taken care of!
Things are getting checked off the to-do list and baby gurl is on her way!!!!!


Til next time.....
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment