Monday, April 30, 2012

5 Days to go....

Yep..Yep..Just 5 more days to go!

Today was my last leg workout. Nothing intense or heavy...lighter weight, as if I have any strength left anyway HA! and higher reps..worked in the 12-15 to 20 range. Extensions, leg press, leg curls, lunges...blah, blah...Overall a decent workout but nothing to get uber excited about..wrapped up my gym session with 40min of steady state cardio.

On the dieting front, things were much brighter today :) Yea, still not enough food to satisfy me but MORE than what I have had in a while..it was delicious! I'm still salting my meals and getting my water in, not as much as I think I should so I'm definitely going to put a little more focus on that tomorrow.

Macros:
40g Fat
130g Carb
130g Pro

Honesty, today was a down day. I really wasn't seeing anything worth getting excited about in the mirror. I actually felt skinny fat...yeah, I go from feeling like a skinny twig to feeling skinny fat...Try living in my head, I tell ya..it's frightening! Tomorrow I'll be checking in with Joe, sending pics etc so as much as I'm THRILLED about that (sarcasm much!?!) I'm looking forward to hopefully a little change in perspective.

Other than that, I've been a busy little bee getting things line up and organized for the weekend. The OCD freak of planning that I am is making my lists for what I need to do, when I need to do it, what I need to pack etc...It's enough to make my head spin, but things are rolling along and coming together.

For now, I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep and here's to waking up with a renewed mindset :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the results! I'm cheering for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete