Sunday, April 1, 2012

5 Weeks Out!

It's update time again, folks...
Down to just 5 little weeks til I take the stage :o)

I had my check-in yesterday with Joe and overall it was a pretty uneventful week. There was a slight drop in the scale, but at this point the dramatic drops are behind me and every small ounce will make a difference. I'm holding steady at 113lbs even and just for kicks, I took my waist measurement and it's a teeny tiny 23.5 inches! Since I'm still making progress, there are no changes in the course of action as of now...My next check in will be mid-week so, until then...rolling along.

I spent some quality time with my sister, my love..Rosie, this weekend. We had a good girls day in the gym and put in a solid posing session. I'm definitely not conditioned for posing, so at this point forward, I plan on putting work in DAILY to make my posing and transitions flawless.

As usual, time with my girl allows me to get outside of my own head for a bit. I am having some mixed emotions as far as my physique is concerned. As I get leaner, I am seeing all the areas that I would like to bring up...Seeing where my symmetry needs work, areas that need size etc..I am feeling VERY little and I don't like it!..SHOCKING! I know that I have to keep things in perspective..and goal is to bring MY best and honestly, I am in the BEST shape of MY life...better than any time I've ever stepped on the stage and I still have 5 weeks to go. As much as I know the best is still yet to come and it's easy to pick at my flaws, I do need stop to give myself a little credit for how far I've come. Yes, if my off season was optimal then I would have made much more progress but the reality is...life isn't perfect. I had to miss time in the gym, work around injuries, my diet/supplementation were 'off" more often than not and I had to deal with life's obstacles as they came at me.
I can say that I am PROUD of the woman that I am presenting...She is a work in progress and while I'm FAR from the finish line, I'm another step closer.

A lil 5 week...sneak peek:
And that's all you're gettin!

As of today, the plan of action remains the same...
5 Weeks out @ 113lbs

Macros:
35g Fat/90g Carb/140g Protein (low)

35g Fat/130g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/155g Carb/140g Protein (high)


Cardio:
3 45 min SS sessions per week
3 HIIT sessions per week (12 cycles)


Supplements:
Multi-V
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition BCAA caps
Champion Nutrition Muscle Nitro PM
Champion Nutrition Power Creatine
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment