Sunday, April 8, 2012

4 Weeks Out Update!

Oh hot damn!
Just 4 teeny tiny weeks til the Pro Bowl (((GASP)))

My check in this weekend was rather quick and to the point.
It went a little something like this:
Me: "OMG! I dropped a pound...down 112!"
Joe: "Keep going, send pics mid week"

And that is how the emails go when I'm happy LOL! As you can tell things are really moving along...the scale dropped AGAIN and I am looking tighter each day. I worked on some posing as well and I have to say I am REALLY happy with how I am looking!!! I am loving my physique right now and I am super excited to see what the last few weeks bring me.

Mentally and physically I am in a really good place. I have to admit, I love contest prep <3 I wouldn't do it if I didn't...Yes, I am hungry and I wanna eat like "everyone else" sometimes but overall, I am feeling fantastic. Watching my body transform, to see all the work in the off season finally come to light is a rewarding feeling. I genuinely LOVE the process and the journey I am on. It's far from over, but I'm embracing it every step of the way!

My brain is a wee bit scattered so here are some random tidbits for ya:

*My suit is FUCKIN beautiful! I started giggling like a little girl when I saw the finished product.
*Friends are now placing bets on what my stage weight and waist size will be...I think I should get some form of compensation..Just sayin
*Settled on my TWalk music (I think LOL!)
*This week I have been called "skinny"..Told I look like a "corpse" and a "crackhead"....From the general public, I'd say that means I'm about ready :)
*My show is May 5th! Did someone say Margarita's!?!?
*I sniffed a box of donuts and a jar of PB this week..Just stiffing, no touching....yet.

Now, I gotta get my ass to the gym before heading over to my brother's house for Easter with the fam. Yep, I'll be training Quads and hitting the step mill before eating outta Tupperware and watching everyone get their NOMZ on! Good times :)

^^^Imma rape this chocolate PB bunny!

Ok, so the plan of action remains the same til my next check in!
4 weeks out @ 112lbs!

Macros:

35g Fat/90g Carb/140g Protein (low)

35g Fat/130g Carb/140g Protein (med)
35g Fat/155g Carb/140g Protein (high)


Cardio:
3 45 min SS sessions per week
3 HIIT sessions per week (12 cycles)


Supplements:
Multi-V
Champion Nutrition Fish Oil
Champion Nutrition Thermo Gold
Champion Nutrition BCAA caps
Champion Nutrition Muscle Nitro PM
Champion Nutrition Power Creatine
Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine (post workout)
Champion Nutrition Amino Shooter Core (intra workout)
Champion Nutrition Whey (post workout/1 scoop)

1 comment:

  1. Way to Go!!!!! Nicole
    Cheering you on! and BTW that bunny looks afraid! lmao..

    Your last post was amazing and incredibly true! People say things and instruct others on what to do but they are not true to themselves...!!
    Great words!

    ReplyDelete